Dec 4, 2009

God's Perfectness

God's plan is perfect.
I wonder just how many times I've said that to myself and others over the course of the last two and a half years? I've lost count.

I've said it when it seemed like the right thing to say. I've said it when in fact I've really questioned the validity of it. I've also said it when I've meant it with all my heart.

People come into your life and you love them and you thank God for them, and then they die. You question why such a 'bad thing' had to happen. But as you continue to live and seek after the Lord and follow His plan, you begin to see the 'good' that He allows to come out of what we perceive as bad.
My life and the path that the Lord has me on is absolute proof of this. He is faithful to provide all good things to those who love and serve Him.

Praise the Lord that now as I find myself saying it daily, I feel it deep inside my soul. As my faith continues to grow my vision of His perfect plan is slowly coming into focus.
I know God's plan is perfect, always.
I praise Him for His perfect plan for my life.


No comments: