Oct 22, 2009

My prayer now that I am back in the states

After four flights and 32 hours of travel we arrived back in Cedar Rapids on Tuesday afternoon. Praise God!
We had our own welcoming committee, Kathy's family as well as many of our friends from church, it was a great to see everyone! 

God blessed us with an uneventful trip, no delays, smooth rides, bags that made it home, even good food! What more could you ask for? God just continues to bless us in everything. everyday!

So now we have many things on our to do list...many things to accomplish before we head back to Mozambique in May.

My prayer is to remember and pray for the people that the Lord has allowed me to love and serve in Mozambique.
My prayer is to continue to draw nearer to the Lord each and everyday.
My prayer is to remain in His will and continue to serve others with a humble heart.
My prayer is to listen for His voice and direction before I move forward with my plans.
My prayer is to  read His word and seek His wisdom.
My prayer is to put others before myself.
My prayer is to never miss an opportunity to share the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you Jesus for this life.



No comments: