Mar 29, 2010

6 weeks left....

Am I excited about heading back to Mozambique in 6 weeks? Absolutely!
Am I ready? Not exactly!
Thank God we have 6 weeks left to get ready!

I got back to Iowa today after having spent the last 6 days saying my goodbyes to family and friends in NY. It was a great trip, but I have to admit it feels good to be back home.

While there I had the opportunity to......

~ catch up with a few people I have not seen in a very long time.
~ have lunch with my dear dear friend.
~ enjoy my step son's music at a Benefit for Hospice in memory of his dad.
~ love on my grandson Ben!
~ be blessed with time alone with each of my daughters.
~ have lunch with my son and got to meet his friend.
~ got to read and play with my grandson!
~ have time to share with my uncle and cousin about God and His love and work in my life.
~ have coffee with my aunt, and dinner with my brother and his wife.
~ talk about Mozambique at St Luke's Pot luck supper.
~ have coffee with a Godly young women that God has allowed to be a part of my life.
~ to share my testimony and build relationship with my daughter's church in Binghamton.

All that in 6 days.....no telling what God has planned for these next 6 weeks!!!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through HIm who gives me strength...
Thank you Jesus, and thank you all for your prayers...I need them!!



No comments: