May 28, 2009

God's blessings daily

This morning as I awoke and rubbed my eyes, I thanked God for my vision. I immediately remembered that just last night I could have lost my sight. 

I was applying DEET prior to leaving the house, to keep the mosquitoes away. As I was spraying the nozzle must have gotten turned and as I pushed it down, it sprayed directly into my right eye.

I quickly called to Kathy and Melody for help. I didn't darn open or rub my eye. It was burning quite badly as I gave instructions to get a basin filled with clean water, so that I could wash out my eye.
The ladies were great and without hesitation got everything I needed. I spent the next 20 minutes with my head half under water, blinking my eye all the while.
I opened my eye finally as the burning began to ease up. I seemed to have good vision in my eye, Praise God!

God is so good!! I believe it is only by His power that my vision is perfectly clear at this time. My eye did burn a little today, but I can see and I thank God alone.

This accident only confirms that God has a plan for me. I will continue to watch and seek after Him and His will for my life.
Let us never cease to praise God for all things!

1 Thessalonians 5:16  Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR US!!!


 

No comments: