Feb 13, 2010

Thank you Jesus

I want to thank God for a blessed week!
Wow, it's really been great catching up with people I love and haven't seen in over a year.
Thank you all for your willingness to take time and share about your life with me.

The Lord has answered all my prayers this week.
He was faithful to go before me and walk with me each and every day.

It's really been wonderful renewing and rebuilding relationships. It's what we are called to do.....to love each other, and I have been blessed!

Over the past three years, I have had ample opportunity to speak of God's love and faithfulness.
Now God has given me the chance to show everyone just how much He loves us.
I pray that what people saw was simply a women listening to the Lord and walking in faith.

My goal for this week was to love like Jesus loves, and to leave people stronger and braver than they were before we met. I pray that was accomplished.

Thank you friends, thank you Jesus.

No comments: